Breast Cancer Booklet BundleBooklet Bundle Packs
From biopsy to survivorship, prepare your patients for the journey ahead.
Using simple analogies and understandable language, breast cancer expert Dr. Erin Macrae and board-certified oncologist Dr. Joe Hofmeister will help your patients gain a better understanding of breast cancer and prepare them for the road ahead. Equipped with knowledge and support, your patients will find the confidence they need to actively participate in their care.
- Understanding Breast Cancer: How to face this journey with understanding and confidence.
- Breast Biopsy: Explanations and expectations for this tissue-sampling procedure.
- Breast Cancer Diagnosis: How to make sense of your diagnosis.
- Breast Cancer Treatment: How your treatment type and plan are determined.
- Breast Cancer Survivorship: What to expect once treatment is behind you.
Each book includes definitions and pronunciations of terms, take-home points, and questions to ask the doctor.
Our breast cancer booklet bundle will help you give your patients support and guidance through every step of their breast cancer journey.
Available in packs of 5, 50, 100, and 250 of each booklet.